Title IX Office About
Contact the Title IX Officer, Tracey Tsugawa email@example.com, (831)459-2462 to report a possible Title IX violation.
Title IX Office Reporting
To make a Title IX report, for questions about reporting responsibilities, and questions about the UC Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment Policy and the UC Santa Cruz Title IX Procedures contact:
- UC Policy Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment January 2016 (pdf)
- UCSC Title IX Procedures February 2016 (pdf)
- UC Student Adjudication Model January 2016
- UC Policy on Nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action (pdf)
- UC Politica de Violencia Sexual y Acoso Sexual (PDFF)
- Faculty Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Policy on Nondiscrimination in Employment
- UC Statement of Ethical Values (PDF)
- UC Standards of Ethical Conduct
- UC Principles of Community
- UCSC Principles of Community
- Affirmative Consent Law
Title IX Training
As part of a UC-wide education effort, all students, staff, and faculty are required to complete Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment (SVSH) Prevention Training. We hope to ensure that all students, staff, and faculty are aware of the resources available in the event that they are impacted by sexual harassment or sexual violence themselves or are asked to support someone who has been.
The Title IX Office provides in-person trainings in addition to online training. We hope to promote awareness of our office and to encourage reporting. For information about Title IX training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Respondent Support Services
Students are supported through the Dean of Students Office.
- Non-Represented Staff are supported through the Staff Human Resources Office.
UCSC Resource Centers
- Disability Resource Center
- African American Resource & Cultural Center
- American Indian Resource Center
- Asian American/Pacific Islander Resource Center
- Chicano/Latino Resource Center
- The Lionel Cantú Queer Center
- The Women's Center
- Monarch Services
- Walnut Avenue Women's Center
- City of Santa Cruz Police Department